Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Congressman Ritchie Torres - A Quick Reintroduction

 

Ritchie Torres For Congress

Did you know that a lot of people don't actually read these emails? I understand, I know inboxes get crowded and everyone is busy.

But because of that, I’m sure some of you might feel like you don't know that much about me. So, let me reintroduce myself. Here are 3 things you need to know about me:

  1. My name is Ritchie Torres and I am the Congressman representing the Bronx in New York. I was first elected 1 1/2 years ago as the first gay Afro-Latino when my predecessor retired. I am now running for reelection for the first time.
     
  2. Recent polls show that Democratic voters in my district overwhelmingly support me and my work in Congress.
     
  3. I am working tirelessly to keep my district and help my Democratic colleagues keep our slim House majority. But with Republicans determined to take back the House, I need your help.
Thank you,

Ritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment