Tuesday, May 31, 2022

From: TMCDERMOTT@bronxbp.nyc.gov - Farewell.....

 

Greetings Friends:
 
I wanted to let you know that I am moving on from the Borough President's office after 22 years of service. My last day in the office will be Tuesday, May 31st. I am taking this time to explore new opportunities both in my professional and personal life.
 
My journey and experiences throughout the years has made a profound impact on my life.  I have been able to meet and work with many extraordinary individuals from throughout our borough and have been honored and blessed to serve our fellow Bronxites and to work with YOU! I thank you for all of your support over the years! 
 
Borough President Gibson and the team at Borough Hall are committed to helping those in need and to improving the overall quality of life for all Bronxites and look forward to your continued partnership.
 
All the best to you! Stay blessed and again THANK YOU!
 
Tracy
 
 
OFFICE OF BRONX BOROUGH PRESIDENT
VANESSA L. GIBSON
Tracy A. McDermott
Director of Community Services
851 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY  10451

No comments:

Post a Comment