Saturday, June 4, 2022

Senator Biaggi's Week in Review: 5/30/22-6/3/22

 

Senator Alessandra Biaggi

Dear Community,

This week in Albany, the New York State Legislature concluded its legislative session for the year. After months of drafting policy, meeting with advocates, and negotiating bills, we wrapped up the session and gaveled out for 2022.

I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish this year. While there is always more work to be done, I believe that we made significant strides– from the Legislative budget, to reproductive rights, and sexual harassment. My office will be sending out a comprehensive legislative mailer in the near future which will provide in-depth information regarding our legislative wins from this session. 

As I close out my final chapter in Albany, I can’t help but look back at how much we have been able to accomplish since I started my position in 2019. While there have been many ups and downs along the way, I am incredibly proud of all of the progress that we have made in the last few years. New York is a better state for it, and I am very optimistic for the future of our state. 

With Gratitude,

State Senator Alessandra Biaggi

No comments:

Post a Comment