Saturday, December 31, 2022

Council Member Marjorie Velázquez - What's Happening in District 13

 

Logo

Dear Neighbor,

We are just one day away from the New Year, and there is much to celebrate and look forward to in the coming months. But before we step into the new year, I want to thank you for your continuous support this past year.

Before we embark on the new year, I encourage you to search within yourself and identify your purpose. Many of us often question what that purpose is, but no matter the perspective, we are here for a reason. I began my career in public service after two life-changing accidents that opened my eyes to the disparities in health care. To this day, I strive to support our hospitals and medical staff to provide equitable healthcare to our community. This continues to be a part of my purpose, and I will always advocate for those without a voice. My mission is to ensure you have access to critical resources, and my office is always ready to support you and your needs.

As a reminder, my district office will reopen on Tuesday, January 3rd, during regular business hours. We will also resume in-person appointments on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you all. If you would like to request an appointment with one of our Constituent Services Liaisons, please call us at (718) 931-1721 or email us at District13@council.nyc.gov.

I wish you all a joyous and safe New Years!

Sincerely,


Council Member Marjorie Velázquez


DSNY Holiday Collection

In observance of the New Years holiday, there will be no collection on the observed holiday, Monday, January 2. Residents who receive trash or compost collection may place their material out at the curbside between 4 PM and midnight on Monday, for collection beginning on Tuesday, January 3Residents who receive Monday recycling collection should place their material at the curbside between 4 PM and midnight for collection beginning Tuesday, January 3.


Our mailing address is:
3040 E Tremont, Bronx, NY 10461

No comments:

Post a Comment