Sunday, May 30, 2021

William Rivera - I’m running for NYC Council District 18. I hope you’ll take a moment to read my vision for the Bronx.

 

Friend—

My name is William Rivera. And I’m running to represent the 18th District (Bronx) in the NYC Council. I hope you’ll take a moment to read more about why I’m running and my vision for the future of the Bronx. And if you support my campaign (or even if you’re just curious to learn more), please consider adding your name to say you’re with me.
 

I’ve lived in the same neighborhood in the Parkchester area of the Bronx my entire life. And from a young age, I’ve served my community.

I started my career in the NYC Fire Department for 12 years, then served as a state committeeman and district leader, and was eventually elected Chairman of the Bronx Community Board 9. 

In my current role as District Manager, I’ve distributed food to residents in our district, secured funding for many capital projects, and founded the Cross Bronx Expressway Initiative. 

I’m running for NYC Council because I truly believe we need representation at all levels of government that knows who their constituents are and how to advocate for them. 

Both personally and professionally, I have scoured every square block of the 18th District, developing a keen understanding of what the people and businesses are looking for in representation at City Hall. 

I want to bring that experience of knowing this district and its residents to City Hall. And I hope you’ll give me the opportunity. So please, consider adding your name to say you’re with me in this race.

ADD MY NAME

You can read more about my campaign and my priorities for the Bronx on my website. And you can follow me on social media on Facebook and Instagram

Thanks for joining me on the start of this journey, 

William Rivera

Candidate for NYC Council, District 18

Facebook
Instagram
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment