Wednesday, June 2, 2021

214 Days and Counting

 


Do you like my new background. It is more child friendly so the young children of the city will want to get vaccinated. What's that you say, what will the vaccine do to them, we will find out in about ten to fifteen years when they try to reproduce. 

I have Councilman Eric Dinowitz of Riverdale to help me, since he was a teacher for fourteen years, and is the dad of twin boys now going to school. Eric's father Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz taught Eric well, and really pulled all the strings he could to get Eric elected to the city council. We thought about me endorsing Eric, but that might of had a negative effort on Eric since I am hated in the Bronx for dumping all those homeless people from other boroughs there, and the many other things I have done that hurt the Bronx. 


No comments:

Post a Comment