Friday, July 30, 2021

158 Days and Counting

 


If you thought I was good playing basketball Wednesday, just come to Orchard Beach today at 1 PM as I wrap up my City Hall in the Bronx Week.


My little friend here Councilman Oswald Feliz who was horrible at basketball Wednesday when I visited Belmont Playground in his district to show him up at the game, can join me at Orchard Beach to embarrass himself again by trying to play volleyball with me. Then again Oswald you just got into office, and have to learn what to do, and what not to do, plus Orchard Beach is not in your district. 


Goodbye Bronx, I have 158 days left in office, let's see if I don't have to come back anymore, but I have to admit this week was fun, and there is a lot to do and see in the Bronx including some great food. Happy Birthday Anthony Rivieccio.

2 comments:

TN Rider said...

Will Robert Press also retire in 158 days? Time will tell.

100PercentBronx said...

NO.

Post a Comment