Tuesday, July 27, 2021

161 Days and Counting

 


Here I am in the Bronx, as you can see by the background. I am going around the borough to cut ribbons, and attend special events, like the one last night at the Bronx Botanical Garden, but let me call it the New York Botanical Garden. Let me show you one of the new Bronx elected officials Assemblyman Kenny Burgos who use to work for Reverend Councilman Ruben Diaz Sr. 


Later today join Kenny and myself at 2 PM. We will be in the South Bronx at Roberto Clemente Plaza 530 Willis Avenue, near where the shootings on East 149th Street have occurred. I will have have plenty of Bronx police officers around me, so don't worry it will be safe while I am there. I hope the 149th Street BID Director Michael Brady comes over to talk to me. 

2 comments:

DotBronx said...

A genuine POS...everyday he tries harder to fit the Title and succeeds.

Unknown said...

yeah. He'll have an NYPD army around him. Meanwhile, the rest of the boro sinks in uncollected garbage and gun battles.

Post a Comment