Friday, August 20, 2021

138 Days and Counting- Heil De Blasio

 


Heil De Blasio: 'You will get vaccinated, and carry your papers that show your vaccination or else'.


As a reporter I thought I would never see this day, which reminds me of the films of Nazi Germany. American citizens are being forced to get vaccinated or lose their privileges to go almost anywhere. If you thought King Cuomo was bad with his lockdown, this is worse because Hitler de Blasio is forcing people to take a vaccine, that does not have full FDA approval, it was given experimental use only. 


In my case I caught the COVID virus coming home on the subway coming home from a Mayoral press conference the first week of March 2020. Now 18 month later I have been told by two of de Blasio's top doctors, Dr. Chokshi Commissioner of the NYCDOH, and Dr. Katz the head of HHC that I am now immune to the COVID virus. Dr. Chokshi said that he would like me to get the vaccine, and Dr. said I don't need to be vaccinated. 


Mayor de Blasio are your doctors correct in saying that I am immune to the virus, and don't need to be vaccinated, or are your two top doctors who have been advising you during this health crisis wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment