Friday, August 6, 2021

152 Days and Counting - I Need a Vacation

 


It was such a hard Bronx City Hall in Your Borough Week, that I need a vacation next week to prepare for 'Homecoming Week', or my announcement that I am going to run for Governor, now that King Cuomo (as Curtis Swila called him on Inside City Hall's Political Rundown) will have abdicated or will be impeached from his current office.


 If the state legislature begins impeachment procedures King Cuomo must step aside, and let Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul run the state during the impeachment procedure. One of my possible opponents State Senator Alessandra Biaggi was on Inside City Hall last night, and she is so anxious to find the governor guilty. She worked in the governor's office during the toxic period, and said nothing. I can call her 'Sergeant Alessandra Biaggi Schultz' if you remember the character from Hogan's Heroes. Sergeant Schultz's famous line was, 'I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing'. I'll have to read that full report from the AG to see exactly what Senator Biaggi saw, heard, and knows.



No comments:

Post a Comment