Thursday, August 5, 2021

153 Days and Counting

 



We are still the safest big city in the United States thanks to our great police force doing a hell of a job. We had to refocus our resources, and now I think you will see a reduction in crime, and quality of life issues as our police department adjusts to the new rules of the game.

Before I give out any hint that I am thinking of forming an exploratory committee to run for governor, I want to say  that my good friend Governor Andrew Cuomo seems to have both feet out the door, and if Speaker Heastie or Senator Stewart-Cousins need any more help, I am waiting for the call. Don't forget that I ran for President, and should be the favorite for governor, just like when Andrew Yang announced that he was running for my job.


I need a vacation, so I am taking off next week off to see some old friends and size up a run for governor. It is  those who helped me on my presidential campaign for strategy on my run for governor. Governor Bill de Blasio, I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment