Tuesday, August 3, 2021

155 Days and Counting - Do I Run For Governor Now

 


You've Been a bad boy Andrew, and now the New York State Attorney General has proven it. I just can't believe what you have done while in office, such an abuse of your power. 

“My first thoughts are with the women who were subject to this abhorrent behavior, and their bravery in stepping forward to share their stories. The Attorney General’s detailed and thorough report substantiates many disturbing instances of severe misconduct. Andrew Cuomo committed sexual assault and sexual harassment, and intimidated a whistleblower. It is disqualifying.

 

“It is beyond clear that Andrew Cuomo is not fit to hold office and can no longer serve as Governor. He must resign, and if he continues to resist and attack the investigators who did their jobs, he should be impeached immediately.”


Now let's see I am term limited as the mayor, I ran for President and dropped out, Now is a good time for me to run for governor while there will be no real incumbent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment