Thursday, December 9, 2021

Biaggi Town Hall on the Proposed Shelter on 6661 Broadway in Riverdale

 

Senator Alessandra Biaggi

Dear Community, 

I hope this email finds you well. I would like to invite you to a town hall hosted by myself and my office to discuss the proposed homeless shelter at 6661 Broadway in Riverdale. The purpose of the town hall is to provide any information that my office has regarding the proposed shelter program, and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. The Department of Homeless Services Administrator, Jocelyn Carter, will also be present. We seek to host a welcoming space for the community to come together to have an open and honest discussion. 

The town hall will be held on Monday, December 13th on Zoom at 5:30pm ET. You can RSVP and submit any questions in advance using this form. After RSVP-ing, my office will send a Zoom link Monday morning. I look forward to speaking with you all about this proposed shelter and answering any questions that you may have. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and my team at biaggi@nysenate.gov or by calling our office at 718-822-2049.

With Gratitude,

State Senator Alessandra Biaggi

EDITOR'S NOTE:

It is nice of Senator Biaggi to do this for the Riverdale community where her district office is located, but where has Senator Biaggi been on the three proposed homeless shelters in Community Board 11 on the East Side of the her district in the Bronx?

No comments:

Post a Comment