Thursday, February 17, 2022

Letitia James The New York Democrats nominated me

 

It’s official, 

Yesterday, at the New York State Democratic Convention, I was honored to receive an official nomination for attorney general.

I have spent every moment of my time as your attorney general fighting to defend the rights of the voiceless and vulnerable – even against some of the most powerful forces in the nation. I’ve taken fights to Big Pharma for their role in the opioid crisis, held corrupt politicians accountable, and protected Americans' right to choose – because I refuse to be bought or intimidated.

It would be the honor of my career to serve as New York’s attorney general for another four years, but I can’t do this alone. That’s why we set a goal to receive at least 1,000 donations before midnight tonight. 

Together we made history in 2018 when I became the first Black woman to be elected to hold statewide office. And now, we have the opportunity to make history again by getting me re-elected.

But, I didn’t run for attorney general to make history – I ran because I knew that I had the grit and determination needed to make a positive difference for New York. And I’m running for re-election because I’m not done fighting for the vulnerable and voiceless.

I’m incredibly honored to receive an official nomination from the New York Democrats for attorney general – now I need your help to take advantage of this momentum and make history with me again.

Thanks for standing with me,

Letitia

EDITOR'S NOTE:

We are happy that the New York State Democratic Party has chosen to re-nominate current Attorney General James, but we would of liked her to have run for governor. As usual we have edited out any and all requests for  donations to the campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment