Tuesday, February 15, 2022

PUBLIC ADVOCATE WILLIAMS AND HIS WIFE, INDIA SNEED-WILLIAMS, ANNOUNCE THE BIRTH OF THEIR DAUGHTER

 

 "My family and I are blessed and elated to welcome to the world our daughter, born at 11:26 AM on this Valentine’s Day. While she came to us early, and will be spending her first weeks in the NICU, both our daughter and her mother India are well. 


"For anyone who has been following our journey, you know what a challenge this has been. That journey is ongoing, and we hope that sharing our story has helped show others that they are not alone.


"Today we are filled with faith, gratitude, and overwhelming joy. Today, we feel pure love. Our family – me, my extraordinary wife India, my incredible stepdaughter Amelie, and our miracle baby – thank everyone who has shared their stories, prayers, and support with us, as we cherish this moment and think of the many moments to come." 


No comments:

Post a Comment