Sunday, July 10, 2022

Ritchie Torres - A Quick Reintroduction:

 

Ritchie Torres For Congress

I’m sure some of you might feel like you don't know that much about me. So, let me reintroduce myself. Here are 3 things you need to know about me:

  1. My name is Ritchie Torres and I am the Congressman representing the Bronx in New York. I was first elected 1 1/2 years ago as the first gay Afro-Latino when my predecessor retired. I am now running for reelection for the first time.
     
  2. Recent polls show that Democratic voters in my district overwhelmingly support me and my work in Congress.
     
  3. I am working tirelessly to keep my district and help my Democratic colleagues keep our slim House majority. But with Republicans determined to take back the House, I need your help.
Thank you,

Ritchie

EDITOR'S NOTE:
The request for donation part of this has been edited out to make it newsworthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment