Sunday, December 24, 2023

Congressman Adriano Espaillat - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Image

 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas! May your holiday be filled with warmth, comfort, and joy.

2023 has been a remarkable year, and I have been proud to work on your behalf to promote job growth, fight inflation, bolster education and training, and provide relief and opportunities for families across my district. 

Image

As we enter the New Year, I’m proud of what we have accomplished together, and I look forward to continuing my work on behalf of NY-13 and the families who call my district home.

May your holiday season be filled with joy, peace, health, and family.

Sincerely,

Adriano Espaillat
Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment