Friday, August 13, 2021

145 Days and Counting

 


Hmm, let me think about that one since it is going to be 95 degrees or hotter, and I have to worry about our crumbling infrastructure, well at least for another 145 days. I cut short my vacation due to the hot weather, but it should break over the weekend. Just remember this day when there is a foot of snow on the ground and its 10 degrees outside, and inside most NYCHA buildings. I should be gone by then and Mayor Adams will have to worry about that and how to clean the streets of the snow. You really can't think Curtis Swila has a chance here in New York City while the city's population increased by almost 700,000 mostly immigrants in the last ten years as the white folk moved out in droves, with the exception of Manhattan. 


Well let me get back to my strategy about next year governor' race, I mean my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment