Tuesday, August 10, 2021

148 Days and Counting for me, and 14 Days for Andrew Cuomo

 


I told you that Andrew Cuomo would be out of office before me. I have 148 days left until I am term limited out of office, Governor Cuomo is resigning in 14 days. That will mean I am going to have to go into high gear and start my run for governor. 


Kathy Hochul will take over as governor, and she has a small base upstate where she won a special election for congress, but couldn't win the seat the following year. She was even not calling for the governor to resign. There is the possibility of Attorney General James running, but she was the person who went after Andrew. One other person comes to mind, State Senator Alessandra Biaggi, who said to Errol Lewis that she wants to run for higher office. People here in New York City love me, and it is New York city where the majority of the voters are. Good bye Andrew, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment