Monday, August 9, 2021

149 Days and Counting The Red Sox Are at Fenway

 


I cut enough ribbons during my almost eight years in office. This one was in the South Bronx for an affordable housing building with 15% MIH in it for Homeless people. Just look to my right to see three of those homeless people who will now have a place to call home. A mother and her two children. The boy on my far right is Councilman Salamanca' son. 


I will be in Maine and then Massachusetts. Yes that is where Boston is with my favorite baseball team the Boston Res Sox. Tomorrow night the Red Sox open a series with the Rays at Fenway. I picked a great week to go on vacation the Red Sox are at home the rest of the week. That allows me to think about running for governor now that it looks like Friday the 13th is not only a series of movies, but it could be the start of the Impeachment Trial of King Cuomo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment