Sunday, August 8, 2021

150 Days and Counting

 


Let's see now, to become governor of New York what do I need? I'm going to need a lot of money, but my developer friends can help me, after all I gave them the keys to the city, I can always give them the keys to the state. I am going to need union support, let's see, the UFT, DC37, 32 BJ, what other unions do I need?


What do I have to look out for. Challengers, Kathy Hochul, she will become the governor if Cuomo is ousted or calls it quits, but she is weak or she would have been the acting governor already. That State Senator from Riverdale Alessandra Biaggi told Errol Lewis that she is looking at higher office. Tish James the AG that did the investigation of Cuomo, I can say she did it to run for governor. Then there are a couple of other people I have to think about, well let me try to enjoy the coming week off, and see how I can build my image using the Homecoming concerts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment