Thursday, November 18, 2021

45 Days and Counting

 


Here is an old photo of me when I came into office. Notice the Equity and Excellence at work on the podium. My goal was to make every New York City public school the same so children could move from one area of the city to another being able to continue on the program that they learned in their previous school. 


There would be no more schools that were better than others, all schools would be on the same level. Now I plan to go around the state pushing my same program that has failed in New York City public schools. I have four working boroughs Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queen, and Staten Island, and the Bronx which continues to underperform in all eight years of my administration. That is why in my six year in office, I said that it is time I stopped to dump on the Bronx, then COVID hit, and took over.



No comments:

Post a Comment