Saturday, August 28, 2021

130 Days and Counting The Greatest Mayor New York City Ever Had.

 


OUT THERE, That is where all of us are going come January 1st, and some of us already have. I will shortly be announcing that I am considering a run for Governor against the current Governor, Andrew Cuomo, I mean Kathy Hochul. It's that I get nightmares about Andrew Cuomo, and I think he is still the governor.


It might be good to have Jamaal Bailey run as my Lt. Governor, since he turned down Governor Cuomo, I mean Hochul. There I go again. What's that he did turn her down, Senator Bailey was pushed aside by Reverend Sharpton, and Hazel Dukes who wanted Senator Benjamin instead of Senator Bailey. It may have been a great move by Sharpton and Dukes so that Jumanne Williams can beat Kathy Hochul, but no one is going to beat me, The Greatest Mayor New York City ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment