Tuesday, August 24, 2021

134 Days and Counting

 


This is City Hall in Staten Island Week I will be in Staten Island the rest of the week even though Staten Island has a Republican Borough President James Oddo. I will be in and about the smallest borough in the city. I am glad that I will have only Brooklyn and Queens to go, since I am normally in Manhattan almost every day. 


Congratulations to our new Governor Kathy Hochul, and the riddance of Andrew Cuomo. The King is Dead, but I don't want to give Republican candidate for Mayor Curtis Swila to much credit for his acting when he was on the Political Rundown. He would dress up as a king complete with a Burger King crown, and act as if he was King Cuomo. 


Let me get back to work here in Staten Island, and maybe I'll go visit an old friend Staten Island Chuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment