Thursday, August 26, 2021

132 Days and Counting - Hey Bill Why Do Your Top Doctors Tell Me I Am Immune to the Virus?

 


Mayor Bill de Blasio your Department of Health Commissioner Dr. Chokshi told me that I was immune to the COVID Virus. Dr. Katz your head of HHC told me I am Immune to the virus. I went last Friday to an NYC vaccination bus that was on Allerton Avenue (in the Bronx), and was told by the technician that I do not need the vaccination because I am immune to the virus. Why would two of your top doctors and a technician at one of your Vaccination sites tell me I am immune to the COVID virus if I wasn't. 


I caught the COVID virus the first week of March on a subway (before they were being cleaned) coming home from one of your press conferences. My bare hand was on the metal pole, a man was coughing to my right, and a woman was sneezing to my left. Two days later I started to get symptoms of the virus, but didn't know I had it until day three when I had ten of the indicators. Day six I woke up in a pool of sweat, and all ten indicators were gone, I was back to being healthy again. My antibody count was high, and remains high eighteen months later. 


How many more people are there in the city like me who are now immune to the virus, that you are trying to force to get vaccinated. I was told that if I do get vaccinated, the vaccine would kill my good antibodies, and replace them with others that would die off and I would continue to need booster shots as we see happening now. 


We found out former Governor Cuomo was lying about the death rate, what else was the public being lied to about. Come clean Mayor de Blasio, it is people's lives you are playing around with. What is really going on with the COVID virus?


No comments:

Post a Comment