Monday, August 23, 2021

135 Days and Counting - I'm in Staten Island This Week

 


Today I begin my City Hall in Staten Island Week. I have placed a higher preference on Manhattan, and now with four months left in my reign as your mayor I will visit the outer boroughs. I was in the Bronx at the beginning of this month, and Ruben Diaz Jr. the Bronx Borough resident and I had some fun at Orchard Beach. I wonder what Hurricane Henri did to the beach there, but I will be out of office before anything can be done. 


Goodbye Andrew, I can't wait to hear you farewell speech, and yes I should have taken that bet that I would be in office longer than you, even with term limits. Charlene and I are going all out for the new Governor Kathy Hochul, and maybe she will give us some money for our very successful THRIVE NYC program. The former governor is about to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment