Wednesday, August 25, 2021

133 Days and Counting - Where are you Staten Island Chuck

 


Here I am in Staten Island with my good friend James Oddo the Staten Island Borough President. Did you know he is a Republican? He is the only Republican borough president, and Staten Island wants to secede from New York City. I don't know why, because the city just put in a new ferry for them.


Things are a little different in this borough from the other boroughs, there are no real tall buildings that we can fill them up with Democrats, just old homes with land and Republicans. Did you hear that my developer friends homes with big yards and driveways. We can always change the zoning to whatever you want, and by the way I am exploring a race for governor. If I run for governor, I will need lots of money to win, but that has never been a problem for me. Just look at all those new buildings in Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and we must build up Staten Island, and make it a majority Democratic borough like the other four boroughs. 

Stay cool today and hydrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment