Tuesday, November 30, 2021

33 Days and Counting

 


What am I doing here today? I cut my media availability down to only two days, so I have to remember those pesky reporters can only bother me with questions about COVID, the new variant Omicron, when am I going to announce that I am running for Governor, or other questions I don't want to answer.


I need to meet with my advisors to see what my chance of getting elected governor is, or should I try to replace Lieutenant Governor Benjamin since he has problems with previous campaign finances. He should be an anchor around Kathy's neck to bring her down, and maybe lose if she doesn't have a popular second banana. No I am not going to be happy being the second banana, but the last two governors left office before their terms ended, and maybe Kathy could make it three in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment