Monday, November 29, 2021

34 Days and Counting

 


I want to say a few words about the new COVID variant called Omicron. I say it is very dangerous and people need to be vaccinated in order not to get sick or hospitalized. Stories on the media from expert doctors say this is a mild strain, which feels no worse than a mild case of the flu. I know better though, and may call for a mandatory lockdown. Let me bring in Mayor Elect Eric Adams for a few words.


That's enough from you Eric, but I am still the mayor, and I will be dropping the ball on New Year's Eve. I will make the policy for New York City until they carry me out of City Hall. You can change whatever you want after I am gone, and I am sure that you will, that is why my people are now finding new jobs elsewhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment