Saturday, November 6, 2021

56 Days and Counting

 


I'm down here in Puerto Rico with my good friends from the Bronx for Somos. State Senator Jamaal Bailey, you are the Bronx Democratic Party Leader, can I count on the Bronx Democratic Party to endorse me in my bid for governor next year. The Bronx Democratic Party endorsed me in my re-election bid for mayor in 2017, and I am the best candidate for governor.


David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul forced her way onto the stage election night to congratulate my successor Mayor Elect Eric Adams. She said that she will work with the new mayor on matters important to the city. Well she didn't say that to me, and has been unfriendly to me and New York City just like her old boss Andrew Cuomo. Plus she picked Brian Benjamin over you Jamaal to be her Lieutenant Governor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment