Wednesday, November 3, 2021

59 Days and Running

 


I am still going to be here as your mayor for 59 more days. Congratulations to our new Mayor Eric Adams, but we knew that the winner of the Democratic Primary was going to be the next Mayor. As I have done for the past eight years the quality of life has increased in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and even Staten Island. As in the past eight years I have continued to dump on the Bronx everything bad including an unfair share of homeless people. 


It will be up to Mayor Adams to fix not only the Bronx, but the entire city. This city will be left to Mayor Adams in a much worse condition than when I took over. I can blame the Pandemic for that, and say if you are not vaccinated you are not welcome in New York City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment