Thursday, November 4, 2021

58 Day and Counting

 


We got a deal made with Senator Schumer to help our NYC Taxi drivers, and they are happy with it. At least I got that done in my eight years in office. I want to thank Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, among others, for her help in getting this plan done


I hope my commissioners and other workers have their resumes ready, because it looks like incoming Mayor Eric Adams has his short list of a new Police Commissioner. He will probably replace almost all of my people, some of whom are already jumping ship like my former Bronx DOT commissioner Nivardo Lopez who has gone with my opponent in the governor's race next year. 


I will be looking for my next job as New York State Governor, and expect to win the Democratic Primary hands down. No one else has the experience that I have. Not David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul, or Latitia James. We have seen what has happened to the last two Attorney Generals who became governor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment