Sunday, December 12, 2021

21 Days and Counting

 


Here I am on a Zoom call with the Bronx Democratic Party Leader State Senator Jamaal Bailey. I forgot to mention the Letitia James withdrawal from the governor's race. I'm trying to see if my friends at the Bronx Democratic Party like Senator Bailey, Speaker Heastie, and Assemblyman Dinowitz would endorse me for governor, now that their first choice has withdrawn from the governor's race. 


I saw that Ace political reporter Robert Press asked you at a turkey giveaway with Governor David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul a question if you were going to endorse her for Governor. Your response was "Not Now Bob". Robert always does that to me, he asks me great questions that I really don't want to answer. So Jamaal how about endorsing me for Governor, since Carl and Ruben were not at the turkey giveaway, but with you about an hour later at a school groundbreaking nearby. You should of called me to come to the groundbreaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment