The office will resume normal hours but operate on a remote basis until further notice.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out! Our office is here to help!
IMPORTANT NUMBERS & LINKS
- 24-Hour NYS Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- For NYC Updates: English - Text COVID to 692-692 | Spanish - Text COVIDESP to 692-692
- For NYS email updates sign up here: https://now.ny.gov/page/s/
- Connect to Free & Confidential Mental Health + Substance Abuse Support at 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888 692-9355)
- NYC's 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-621-4673
- Her Justice Legal Help Line: 718.562.8181
- Tenants’ Rights Hotline: 212-979-0611
- The Violence Intervention Program (VIP) hotline: call 1-800-664-5880 or visit their website https://www.vipmujeres.org/.
- NYC DOE: Information about remote learning and free meals
- For Small Businesses: Grant and Loan information for Businesses
- Non-Profit Providers: Guidance for Non-profit providers
- For Tenants/Landlords: Disinfection Guidance for Buildings
- Guidance for Employers & Employees about COVID-19 Mandates: Update on Workplace Laws
- OATH: Hearing Online
- TLC Driver Jobs: NYC Food Delivery Driver Portal
- NYCEM pets planning: Pet Emergency Plan
- SNAP: SNAP Benefits
- COVID-19 Sick Leave Application
- DOL Complaint process related to COVID1