Monday, December 27, 2021

6 Days and Counting Our Vaccines Don't Work Kathy Hochul Says

 


I have always tried to be honest with you when I could, and I have told you the only way to be safe is to get vaccinated against any and all variants of the COVID-19 virus. I could not believe my eyes when I read Executive Order 11.1 from Governor David Patterson, I mean Kathy Hochul, Kathy states about the Omicron variant, WHEREAS, this variant has been identified in all 50 U.S. states, including New York, and more than 104 countries; Duh Kathy, New York is one of the fifty states, and one of the original thirteen colonies.


Then she writes, WHEREAS, this Omicron variant has been shown to be highly transmissible and may cause exponential spread; We already know that Kathy. but when she writes, WHEREAS, current vaccinations do not appear to be as effective against Omicron infection, while remaining stronger against severe disease; Is she nuts? The state legislature should look at removing Kathy Hochul as governor immediately. Why are we telling people to get vaccinated, and making mandates that people must get vaccinated if the Governor of New York State says our vaccines are not working?

No comments:

Post a Comment