Saturday, October 2, 2021

91 Days and Counting

 


They shoved me to the side at the Bronx Democratic Party Dinner, as they treated current Governor David Patterson, Excuse me Kathy Hochul, as if she was going to win next year's Democratic primary. I have dumped on the Bronx just about my entire eight years in office, but this past year with Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie I opened a new YMCA in Speaker Heasties, and Bronx Democratic Party Leader Jamaal Baileys districts. 


After me on the same platform Attorney General Tish James spoke, and then it was NYC Public Advocate Jumanne Williams. With the close race that Governor Hochul had with Jumanne Williams for Lieutenant  governor, it should be easy for one of the most popular people in the state to win. I should win hands down in next years Democratic primary for governor. I'll just have to wait and see who the Republicans put up against me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment