Thursday, September 23, 2021

!00 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, or Days and Counting

 


That's right, I have one hundred days left in office. Will you pesky reporters stop asking me when I am going to go to Rikers Island. In one hundred and one days when I am out of office.


Next month it will be City Hall in Brooklyn, or should I save that for my last week in office. That way I won't have far to go when I leave office. There is only one thing I love more than Brooklyn, and that is Boston and the Red Sox. At least tomorrow I have no media availability and will not have to sit through those pesky reporters questions. Mayor de Blasio, when are you going to visit Riker's Island. My answer should be when it becomes the runway for 747's to land on as they finally can land at Laguardia Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment