Sunday, September 19, 2021

107 Days and Counting

 


I am still the mayor for the rest of the year, I don't want to be questioned about my policies. After all I've gotten no help from Albany under King Cuomo, and now it looks like Queen Hochul is doing her best to keep me out of the loop also. She is making policy, and I am waiting for her to make Remote Learning a must, since we are closing classrooms due to COVID all over the city.


We have only closed one school in Manhattan, and you can check our website here, https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/health-and-wellness/covid-information/daily-covid-case-map to see if your childs school has any closed classrooms. We are taking every precaution to keep our public school children safe. It is the unions who are fighting my vaccination order, beating me in court. Their members are the ones catching the virus, and they are going to force me to shut down the public schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment