Wednesday, December 22, 2021

11 Days and Counting

 


I am starting my daily Media availability and Mr. moderator I do not want you to call on that Ace reporter Robert Press from the Bronx Chronicle and Parrot TV Talking Politics Friday's at noon live on You Tube . He will rip me apart on that show as he has done to soon to be former Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. and the Bronx democratic Party. 


I don't want Ace reporter Robert Press to ask me to tell everyone the numbers of Omicron cases because we are trying to keep those numbers secret so we can panic everyone to get vaccinated and get their booster shots. Also we want people to get tested so we can have numbers of people testing positive so we can scare people even more. I don't want that Ace reporter Robert Press to ask me what is the reliability of the testing, because just like the vaccination and booster shots we don't really know. I will change the subject to Climate Change this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment