Thursday, December 23, 2021

An Open Letter to Governor Kathy Hochul, Just How Many Omicron Virus cases are there?


Fact check: 'Omicron Variant' movie poster image is altered

Governor Kathy Hochul, On December 18th, 2021 your office reported Total Omicron Cases Confirmed Statewide: 192*, and 41 Cases for New York City. I called on December 20, 2021 to ask where the Omicron figures were and was told to send an email  toPress.Office@exec.ny.gov with my request, which I did. I have not received an answer.

Mayor Bill de Blasio the very next day after the listing of Omicron cases was listed, has panicked the residents of New York City by saying people who are unvaccinated and those who have not gotten their booster shot are at the greatest risk of catching Omicron.  

Today December 23, I called your media office, and was given a number to the Health Department. I called the Health Department and after my first sentence the person hung up on me. I called your media office and asked them to connect me with the Health Department, where I was greeted with a voice mail. 

Governor Kathy Hochul, what are you hiding? What are the numbers of Omicron cases for the past few days? The public needs to know if they are high as Mayor de Blasio says, or are the numbers not large at all, and the mayor and you are using this hype just to get people vaccinated or boosted. The people of the Bronx want to know Governor Hochul.

Robert Press 
Bronx Chronicle, Parkchester Times, Coop-City News
100percentbronxnews@gmail,com
718-644-4199

No comments:

Post a Comment